I am currently working on an article about the fellow above. His name is Brother Jed Smock, and he is the leader of The Campus Ministry here in the U.S.
George Edward Smock (b. January 4, 1943), better known as Brother Jed, or Jed Smock, is an American evangelist whose ministry is concentrated on college campuses. In his autobiography, he states that he has preached at most major universities in all fifty states. He usually only spends a few days on each campus hitting the northern campuses in the fall and spring and the southern campuses in the winter months. In 2004 he relocated to Columbia, Missouri where his ministry is now based.
You can check him out at any of these locations:
Special thanks to Josh Summitt for not only bringing this hate monger (and his flock) to my attention, but also providing me with photos, quotes, and scenarios from one of Brother Jed’s campus visits.
If YOU have any personal stories regarding this fellow and his campus visits, please send them to firstname.lastname@example.org
17 Notes/ Hide
- thenotsostrangeaviatrix reblogged this from projectqueer
- simpliciteatime likes this
- iconqueredmyself likes this
- dirtandbones likes this
- timekiller-s reblogged this from jsummitt and added:
- timekiller-s likes this
- jsummitt reblogged this from rileykonor and added:
- projectqueer likes this
- dannisaurus reblogged this from projectqueer
- rileykonor reblogged this from projectqueer
- rileykonor likes this
- seal-yuh likes this
- naughtymouthfull reblogged this from projectqueer
- elevatedmasses reblogged this from projectqueer and added:
- therumorsaretru reblogged this from projectqueer
- projectqueer posted this