I may be considering writing a piece on the evolution of scum in queer and trans* culture.
You know, radfems/radscum, cisscum, truscum, etc.
UPDATE: I am going to be working on this article today. Does anyone have any information on when those aforementioned terms came about? And who coined them first? Any information or linkage is appreciated!
39 Notes/ Hide
- jane-potter likes this
- skyelarsage likes this
- dreambyte likes this
- dancelikeyrfighting likes this
- everythingbara likes this
- evalentin likes this
- nevropathique likes this
- projectqueer reblogged this from projectqueer
- taylormilicevic likes this
- thisisatransworld likes this
- morningchai likes this
- torukun1 said: Sounds goooood
- torukun1 likes this
- tobycorn likes this
- holdinghope likes this
- pinkdiapers likes this
- jcatgrl likes this
- ladofthewildeknight likes this
- bendingsilverspoons likes this
- ooh-shiny-things reblogged this from rileykonor
- rileykonor reblogged this from projectqueer
- thehau5ofupsidedown likes this
- tothemouthofhellitis likes this
- becomingmasonrussel said: I would be very interested in reading it
- krystallynmarie said: please do!
- nooffswitch said: yessss
- leadmeouttothefloor said: Make sure to include the text-book version of radical feminism as many of us radfems identify that due to theory and not modern practice.
- vulpes-tyrannosaurus said: Good! Go!
- silver-age likes this
- aaaandreww likes this
- aprinceinspace said: Yes please!