Dear Mr. President,
In February, you made a powerful statement about the law.
We ask you now for your leadership on ending the exclusion of same-sex couples from marriage — an exclusion that harms millions of Americans each day. Whether to end discrimination in marriage is a question America has faced before, and faces again today.
With so many Americans talking it through in heartfelt conversations, it is a question that calls for clarity from the president.
Mr. President, the time to end exclusion from marriage is now. We ask you to complete your journey and join us, and the majority of Americans, who support the freedom to marry.
44 Notes/ Hide
- witherwhetherwonder reblogged this from forqueersbyqueers
- distortionsoul reblogged this from forqueersbyqueers
- mickyalexandria likes this
- sheepdean reblogged this from forqueersbyqueers
- forqueersbyqueers reblogged this from gayinnj
- aimanista likes this
- thislife-isyours likes this
- colderthanpenguinpussy reblogged this from lgbtlovestories
- queerkid17 likes this
- lucybarker likes this
- timekiller-s likes this
- holymoleycola reblogged this from projectqueer
- holymoleycola likes this
- airnabsworld likes this
- iamruined reblogged this from projectqueer
- iamruined likes this
- dawningofnovelty reblogged this from projectqueer
- dawningofnovelty likes this
- drugsandgrapes likes this
- whomping reblogged this from projectqueer
- niffin likes this
- filopodia reblogged this from isitorderorisitchaos
- isitorderorisitchaos reblogged this from projectqueer
- gaybully reblogged this from projectqueer
- theworstliariknow likes this
- projectqueer posted this